Tuesday, November 15, 2011

three granddaughters

I haven't posted in quite awhile about my newest little granddaughter, coming our way in February.
The other day someone asked me how many grandchildren I have.
"Three," I answered. Then felt silly. Well, almost.
She's not here, but she's definitely there, kicking and waving and growing.
I wrote to her here in September and this might seem funny, it's really dawning on me
that we'll have a grandchild right here in town!
Drop in visits with Baba and Papa sound so very sweet.
And now with Ari and Ashlyn getting bigger, it's about time to dig around in those
boxes marked "toys for the grandchildren," packed up many years ago.
But that's for another post.

gratitude challenge day 15 - What grandmother isn't grateful for her grandchildren?
 I know I am.
Incredibly blessed to have a second one join us this year and a third one very soon!

1 comment:

Jenny Haller said...

Yah for all the girls in the family!