Friday, October 14, 2011

horrible holes in hiding

Remember the horrible holes? Yeah, yeah, back in May. Every time I'd go down the stairs - which is many times a day, those holes were gaping at me, screaming to be covered.


Today I hit upon a remedy that - get this - didn't cost me a dime! And while it might not be a candidate for Southern Living, it'll do for now. As my mom used to say, "good enough!" Though something's not quite right. I think it has something to do with the rule of thirds. But it beats the holes!

2 comments:

Dave Haller said...

Hahaha...clever!

I really can't imagine it could cost that much to have a drywall person patch that up. (And this is coming from the biggest cheapskate in the family)

-d said...

I thought it was a great place for a large piece of framed art.