Friday, January 6, 2012

Christmas? cards

I find writing Christmas cards a complete pleasure. Always have. It's such a blessing to write a note to each person on our list, letting them know we're thinking of them.

This year's "Christmas" card is more of a new year's card. Since our family had not been all together for a year, I had to wait on the photo until Christmas. Techinically, December 26. That set me to wondering, should our card be just from Bill and me? The kids are grown, and except for Katie in college, on their own. In light of yesterday's post, am I holding on too tightly?

Well, we're still family. And I love the annual photo of us on our Christmas card. So as long as I can possibly orchestrate one, there'll be a family photo for our card.

Busy weekend ahead ... writing cards!

1 comment:

Karen Dawkins said...

I think the whole family is awesome!!!! It's neat to see the passage of time with each new card. Besides, they're all smiling -- no one is complaining about it :)

Celebrate your family's love for each other!