Saturday, October 23, 2010

wedding revisited!

I needed one more photo for my mother-in-love's belated birthday collage. Bless her heart: she's 94! Anyway, last night I spent most of the Rangers-Yankees game going through Mark & Jill's wedding CDs. In a slip of the tongue, I once said to Jill, during her wedding prep, "the other wedding," meaning Dan & Jenny's, two years prior. She thought that was funny. Well, what can I say: middle-aged brain meets two years of wedding planning!

Oooops. I think I digressed. So in looking for just one photo in six wedding CDs, I was transported back to August 1, 2009. It was, er, a rather busy weekend and I missed many of the beautiful moments. So last night was a relaxed time of revisiting the love of that day.

Thank you, Mike and Kim Lotz, who captured it all for us. Here are just a few of my favorites ...




So tender ... the newlyweds right after the ceremony.





My youngest boy ... now a husband!

2 comments:

The Hallers said...

I think I 'ate' at least 10 bubbles in that one picture. haha!

Barb said...

haha - probably so! Love, love the bubble pics .. and many more, and you!