Thursday, October 28, 2010

the rest of our visit

Dear Ari,
A mighty October wind blew in
and you and I watched it through the kitchen windows.


I told you how God is like the wind:
even though you can't actually see him,
you can see and feel him working,
sometimes in big, windy ways;
and sometimes in slightly barely-ruffling-the-leaves ways.
Since you are so fresh from God,
I think you understand the concept better than me.


While you napped, Baba had a couple of chores ...
like folding your cloth diapers.
I love your "FuzziBunz"!


You are ready to go after naps ...



I love your active busy-ness, Ari ...
so sweet and full of life.
Thank you for sharing a couple of days with Baba.
Love you forever!

1 comment:

Karen Dawkins said...

In the picture where she's looking up and out the window she looks just like Dan!