Friday, June 25, 2010

belated birthday wishes for Jill

I didn't forget my newest, sweet daughter-in-love's birthday this week. We took the makings for a salad bar supper to their house and celebrated Jill's special day. But the busy-ness of the week got in the way of a blog post. Sorry, Jill!

Just a delightful young woman we sometimes call Jilly Bean. I don't know why.
I nto many things: decorating their cute house, hosting friends and small group, looking for good books to read, yard sales and general bargain-hunting.
L oves anything green, as well as sponges, salads, organizing, front porches, her husband (my son) and family and God.
L aughs easily and often!

Happy 23rd birthday, Jill. I am thankful to call you my daughter!

photos by Katie Haller



1 comment:

The Hallers said...

thank you!!
I had great day and I especially loved the salad-bar dinner!