Friday, September 24, 2010

the grounded girl

the Grounded Girl and her family

Our kids tease me about our "hippie" days: as newlyweds we ate lentil burgers. We really did, though we weren't hippies by any stretch!

In our early married days, I was very health-and-exercise conscious ... jars of whole grain flour and brown rice lining my kitchen counters.

Then? Well, along came four kids, Halloween, the discovery of M & M's, and sports. Yes, baseball, soccer and tennis, all of which took me out of the house and away from the kitchen. I admit to the occasional Stouffer's mac & cheese for convenience.

Enter daughter-in-love Jenny, who is dedicated to healthy eating and living. She now has a blog dedicated to teaching us how - and most importantly why - to eat more healthfully. If you're like me, you might desire to make changes but aren't sure how. So I invite you to check out grounded girl. Simple, easy-to-follow tips and recipes for improving in your healthy eating department. Great stuff!

Well, I'm on a time crunch, gotta go. Check out grounded girl!

No comments: