Friday, December 30, 2011

2011 in review, part 1

With permission, I'm borrowing this idea from Donna Boucher, a blogger and photographer I admire ... especially since she's closer to my age than many photographers I know, and a grandma, too! Check her out at http://www.booshay.blogspot.com/

Today, some favorites from the first half of 2011.

January


Ari turned one on New Year's Day ... and I celebrated being a grandmother for one year!

February
Snow ...

and ice. Lots of it.

March


Favorite little girl, favorite book.

April


Uncovering long-forgotten images.
My daughter, age 11.

May


A mother's day treat: two days with our oldest, David.
He makes Cleveland a beautiful place!




I love being a mom. I think it's made me a better person.

June


Ashlyn Claire. June 24, 2011.
We're blessed again.

No comments: