Friday, December 16, 2011

Christmas dog

My good friend Karen Dawkins encouraged me to make it to 200 posts by making some great suggestions. Thanks for giving me the push, Karen!

Not sure there will be a theme, but here we go for today: our dog Ellie. She posed nicely for me on the back porch. Her Christmas scarf belonged to our next-door-dog, Callie, who passed away this year. Ellie misses her. Well, I think she does.

My sweet Katie arrives home from college soon! Well done, Katie: one more semester to go! I am proud of you.

12 more posts to go.

3 comments:

nathandawkins said...

GO BARB GO!!!!
I have to say, I think my Ellie is a bit cuter than yours.

Karen Dawkins said...

That last post really was from Karen. Nathan is logged in on my computer... I think I might go blog surfing and leave weird comments. :)

Barb said...

NO DOUBT your Ellie is cuter than mine! (-: