Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 in review, part 2

July
(it cannot be just one photograph!)

A full and relaxing month at our cabin.
Sunsets. Wind and water. Ice cream.
Fun photography.


Time together


Visits from friends



Being fine with just being


August

33 years on August 10

September

Photo shoot for baby girl Haller!
She's beautiful, don't you agree? You'd better agree.

My sister and I visited our dad in Nashville - sweet time.


October

I adore October.
The air, the colors, the warm turning to cool, the bike
rides with my hubby!

November

Late-October visit to Charlotte


Love my pizza pie kitchen!
I'll always remember the morning Bill asked me what I was doing that day and I said,
"paint the kitchen!"


My son David's guest post on the brothers' N.C. mountain adventure was popular.
I love that the brothers went adventuring.


December

My family: love 'em like crazy!
Christmas 2011


I made it: this is the 200th post of the year! Thanks to those who read and encouraged me as I plodded along.
I'll be doing some magazine writing in 2012,
but will continue to blog.
A safe and healthy new year to all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you did it !!!
200 posts - quite impressive
thanks barb for sharing your love of the Lord, your hubby,
kids, grandkids, and life !!!