Monday, November 26, 2012

the guys

IMG_9635IMG_9526IMG_9541IMG_9467_MG_7864IMG_9442
IMG_9675

Most American children suffer too much mother
and too little father.
                                         - Gloria Steinem

For many years, the girls in our family were outnumbered 2-1. Now it's reversed! The girls just keep coming.

Still, I think the guys are so very important in their children's lives. And if you ask me, the absence of fathers and solid men in children's lives is the root of what's wrong in society.

That said, I give you photos of my men loving our children, our little girls. Holding them, reading with them, napping, hiking.

Thank you, Haller men. Your time and love will mean the world to these girls. Love you.
 
(I'm trying to fix this photo-posting problem, with no success. I'll keep trying. Ugh!)

No comments: