Saturday, February 4, 2012

today's laugh

This text-messaging isn't always reliable. A couple of days ago, my son Mark, the soon-daddy-to-be, sent a text out after he and Jill had a doctor's appointment. Well. Somehow it missed me AND Bill and we didn't hear from him until several hours later. He's a reticent guy anyway, coming forth with only the essentials. I'm hoping I'll get the memo when his baby's on the way.

This morning I texted Mark and asked, "is baby girl stirring at all this morning?"

The answer came. "Oh yeah, forgot to tell you, she's in the crib sleeping, wanna come see her?"

Bahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

2 comments:

Karen Dawkins said...

Leave it to Mark! :)
I do hope he calls in the excitement and doesn't just text you. Mark, really, it's the least you can do for your mama!!!

Barb said...

Yes, we had that conversation today. (-: