Thursday, September 22, 2011

autumn's in!

I'm taking a little break. Not because I need a break from writing, no! How I'd love to sit and write and write some more. But I'm spending the weekend with some dear ones .... and that's good too.                                                                I will see you next week, figuratively speaking. In the meantime, isn't it wonderful to be anticipating autumn? I'm excited!                                                                       And something is terribly weird with blogger, so the words are all over the place!                                              
                                                          

1 comment:

Karen Dawkins said...

Love the picture. Still summer here -- according to the leaves on the trees, though it's gray, rainy and dreary.
Enjoy your time with your loved ones. Praying God will minister to you and through you.

Love,
Karen