Tuesday, August 11, 2009

the rest of the story

It's been a wonderful whirlwind of honeymooners returning, more gift-opening, and packing up their stuff for the move to married-ness. More photos ...

At an out-of-towners shower just before the wedding, Jill opened this gift: a drawing by Jill at age 7 and sent to her Grandma. I love this photo!



Jenny and David hit the dance floor at the rehearsal dinner



Curly, Larry and Moe ... I mean, my three sons



Jill's wedding gift to Mark...










...and his to her...



special people: my sister Anne, son Dan and lifelong friend Pat



helping the groom get ready



magic trick? Just dad trying to fold his hanky ..



David figures out his little hanky thing, too..



my family who were able to join us: "Gramma" Pat, me, brother Mark, sister Anne and "Grandpa" John


two of my three gorgeous girls...



the doors of the church



after the honeymoon, the newlyweds finally have some cake




and pack off to life together...





It seems a little sad, but also very, very good.

1 comment:

Dan said...

Wonderful pictures all around! What a fun weekend that was!